Brief Information About Walmart!
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporations that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores. It is the world’s largest company by revenue, as well as the biggest private employer in the world. Walmart provides their customers with low prices – which they promote as the most important reason for shopping there.
The average Walmart customer’s income is below the national average, and the company caters to their household, clothing, and grocery needs. It maintains being one of the world’s most valuable companies by market value and is also the largest grocery retailer in the United States.
To Find Walmart Jobs in your local area, and Apply online...
- Only CLICK HERE
More About Walmart
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better - anytime and anywhere - in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, nearly 260 million customers and members visit our more than 11,600 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2015 revenue of $485.7 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity.
Additional information about Walmart can be found by VISITING HERE
Did you know?
- Walmart is investing $2.7 billion over two years in higher wages, education and training.
- More than 75% of our store management teams started as hourly associates, and they earn between $50,000 and $170,000 a year — similar to what firefighters, accountants, and even doctors make.
- Last year, we promoted more than 200,000 people to jobs with more responsibility and higher pay.
- Over 300,000 associates have been with Walmart for 10 years or more.
- Full- and part-time associates are eligible for quarterly bonuses based on store performance. Last year, associates earned more than $550 million in bonuses.
- Full- and part-time associates are eligible for 15% tuition grants at American Public University.
- Walmart offers scholarships to associates and their dependents through the Walmart Foundation.
- Walmart associates can earn college credit for work experience.
- Since the credit for prior learning program was launched in 2010, Walmart associates have qualified for more than $48 million in tuition cost and fee savings and reduced their potential time in class by well over 2,500,000 hours.
- Above and beyond earning college credit for work experience, Walmart associates have enrolled for and completed more than 65,000 college courses with APU.